AUTO POWER FACTOR CORRECTION
Inductive loads, tend to absorb heavy inrush currents and reduce power factor, adding large penalty factors. Automatic power factor correction (APFC) monitors load to automatically initiate suitable capacitance, providing clean ideal power with unity power factor.
Harmonic loads, inherent for non-linear loads, affects the overall system degrading life of equipments. APFC panels with harmonic mitigation filters and advanced switching logics can reduce up to 7th level harmonics, providing ideal filtered power to safeguard sensitive loads.
Features and Specifications
- Microcontroller based logics for measurements
- Selectable communication port, MODBUS, RS485, RS232
- Upto 2 months hourly data record storage
- Load, V, I, current THD, upto 15th harmonic
- Protection for over/under voltage, current, frequency, load